Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Sing And Dance Around Again

Herr D explained to me that I was wrong about
castanets. Apparently they are NOT illegal fish-
ing equipment. All I know is that the passage I
read said that 'the audience was mesmeriized by
her work with the castanets as she had her way
with them.' Pic by Herr D on heromachine.-H.D.
So, I was going to do another bit about marine ecology and over-fishing, but the scandalous practice I discovered turned out to be a misunderstanding. I'm left with entertainment. What's your favorite musical instrument? For me, I'd have to say that no instruments sound better than vocalists, so I'll include them. Have any of you ever really listened to a whale sing? Forget the vocal talent, I don't have the memory to sing a song that long.

1 comment:

  1. Uh--Shelob just told me that my cyclic memory loss has struck again. Apparently I've posted this picture before. No wonder Herr D hesitated so much in his answers. Must've thought I got caught in a time loop again. --New question . . . What do you think of the memory techniques you've used, and how would you adapt them to an underwater environment?

    ReplyDelete