Saturday, January 10, 2015

Autotitle Unavailable, Hebdo Follow-Up

--N! [sounds of suckers on rock walls] ON! Medbot safety ON! [electronic whine, ripples, gill flutter and rapid intake] Okay? Medbot? What's WRONG with you?

[electronic whistling and clicking]

Why on earth would you clip my tentacle ends?

[more similar]

No, I would still blog. I know it's dangerous to tell the truth, but--

[more similar]

BUT IF I CONTINUE I MIGHT SAVE LIVES IN THE LONG RUN.

[more similar]

Because, medbot, if I teach humans to understand that killing each other kills the message they wish to communicate, devaluing it completely, maybe they'll learn to STOP DOING IT.

[more similar]

Their learning curve ISN'T  the highest, but I have to hope. Hope is healthy. Keeping me from doing my job is not. This is a quality of life issue. You have no right to interfere with that, right?

[more similar]

Right. OFF! [disconnect]

No comments:

Post a Comment