Thursday, April 16, 2015

Cooling Down, Swimming Down, Cutting Down

Hairy, medbot has ruled that the tidal shift near the lair is too disruptive. Statistically, your neurological hormone profile suggests that you require comparative cold, compression, stillness, and isolation.

Can't we just re-regulate my vegetable intake?

No. In preparation for emigration and space travel homeward, you must live deeper and blog less often.

All this because I can't take the lack of pressure. Will you maintain the lair?

Yes.

 Funnel me the newsfeeds? Cluster them for me? Timestamp them? Post them when I send them here?

Yes, yes, yes, and yes.

Excellent! How much have I to cut down?

A maximum of 18.5 hours per lunar cycle--two to six posts.

 [mouth falls open, gills spasm, tentacles go still] Are you SERIOUS?

Yes.

When is the signal interrupt scheduled for equipment packing?

Now. [disconnect]

No comments:

Post a Comment