Saturday, March 25, 2017

Five-Layer Being Dip

"Olga On Mike's Test" by Herr D on heromachine.com Where DOES the gear go? It doesn't fit in the bindery equipment.

[notes Hairy's presence strobed in and watching newsfeeds, notes his active emotional state] Should you be watching newsfeeds so soon after return strobe? You appear to be experiencing one major emotion with each of your five eyes and one to three tentacles. Why are you experiencing joy? Why are you experiencing fear?
Why are you experiencing sadness?
Why are you experiencing anger?
Why are you experiencing guilt?
By the way, you told me to remind you never to get into a multi-thread conversation with an AI.

[laughs]You're right, I did. Never mind about whether I should right now. Give me those others one at a time?

You were expressing joy through laughter.

That Hannity, he's funny. He's become a conspiracy theorist. It's a shame there really are people foolish enough to listen to him. 'Deep state?' Deep $#^*, dip$#^*!

You expressed fear at the level of unease.

It's a shame there really are people foolish enough to listen to him!

There was sadness.
 
It's a . . . shame there really are people foolish enough to listen to him?

Anger?

Yeah, same thing.

 The remaining emotion is guilt. Do you feel it for not altering the outcomes for humanity?

Nope! People are people. Not much I can do to change them. Nah, I felt guilty because I blew my re-entry protocol. Heated over 60 kiloliters of air by--what was it?

 .04 degrees, with a decrease in hydrogen and up to fifteen charged particles.

Yeah, I never used to mess up that much. Shelob? Pick out a graphic depicting uncertainty and blog on it, okay?

Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment