Thursday, November 9, 2017

Akima Will Likely Go Unpunished, Herr D Wishes He Had Employees That Honest, And Shelob Runs Experiment

Herr D presented this sentiment about the last posting:

It makes me wish I had a company, so I could go offer her a job. Most people I've worked with and for turned out to be less honest than I am. Some of them lie over why I'm not with them anymore.

A rare opportunity has emerged for a simple observational experiment. Please visit the following link:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/woman-flips-off-donald-trump-fired_us_59fe0ab4e4b0c9652fffa484

The contractor known as Akima LLC fired Briskman over 'fear' that her actions and activities on social media would somehow harm the company.

Anyone who has observed the Akima financial reports, as they are public record, please comment upon any fluctuations in revenue. Hairy will permit statistical data be analyzed. The question is whether the company has come to harm with timing that would suggest the harm was over Briskman's firing, Briskman's willing self-identification, the inequity of firing her and not her colleague guilty of violating the same policy, or her social media presence and activity.

The current statistical model is that no significant harm will come to the company at all, for any of these reasons.

_______F__S_S_S_____I__T___________ 

Where F is the fingering, S is the social media activity, I is the self-identification, and T is the termination. Time line is not to scale. Please present any data on this topic in comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment