Friday, February 2, 2018

Above The Sea Of Ruin

[pirates upload for visual, as belatedly requested by Hairy for following download]

"Money And Worldviews" by Hairy on heromachine.com. Humanoid figures premade. Great app!
[resume original segment]
[begins recording segment of chat]
-about you. You haven't been as politically aware the last several times I've opened a chatbox with you. So, why didn't you watch the State Of The Union address?

I read the text when it became available. Saved me about an hour and ten minutes. It was all "I'm so great," and "We're doing so much better," and "More people are being helped" than really are

I did notice you're not really doing any better.

I'm worse off but I'm lower middle class income level. The only thing that I'm finding easier is buying milk. It's the only thing gone down in price. Gas is up, my insurance rates are up, other groceries are up. I'm worried my taxes are up. I can't afford restaurants. My second job

Wait, what? You got a SECOND job?

Had to. Just a gig one day a weekend. Moving speakers and instrumments in and out of a couple of soundstages once a weekend.

So, not very artistic.

no, I don't even get to watch the show if I want any sleep

So, you watch your kids when they get home from school--

or stay home

Right. You work nights with some alternating weekend days, and you have a second part-time job.

Y

I am never going to pressure you for a visual again. You're sitting down, right?

Y?

[psychically reaches through to Herr D's mind, forces sleep] You can thank me later, or not--I guess you might be mad. But you need that. [upload, disconnect]

No comments:

Post a Comment