CONCISION. GET TO QUESTION, HAIRY.
Oh, yeah. Thanx, Shelob. Question! In your opinions, what do you think is more likely to work with the least controversy between the following?
1. An all-female submarine.
2. Experimental program where two females join sub crew, one being medic for whole crew, the other being the expert on the nuclear generator for the sub. (Obviously someone would have to be pretty stupid to rape their only doctor or the one most capable of nuking the whole sub and everyone in it.)
3. Fully automated subs.
4. Chemical castration of crews, temporary of course.
5. Sterile coed crew (Just have fun, but don't you dare neglect your duties!).
6. Refit sub with double airlock between male and female halves of split crew.
7. Regular sub crew with one female crew member who everyone knows has syphilis. I understand females don't show symptoms?
I plan to post a picture for this later as well. AND NOW I KNOW HOW TO PUT IT IN THE RIGHT PLACE!
|HAIRY FORGOT! This cartoon by Herr D|
on heromachine.com, rights reserved.