Saturday, April 12, 2014

Show Me The Money

Herr D made these in hm3 from a sketch I sent him. 
The Andromeda Consortium Gold Standard  doesn't 
keep very well in this atmosphere and horribly in salt
water. Something in the sandwiching alloy. Not a bad
recreation considering he'd never seen the language!

Money worries are plaguing my favorite artist, and I can't help him or anyone else with them, I guess. I'd like to say that no other civilization has money problems, but that's not true. Of course, most civilizations that value family time CAN run their businesses well enough that they can afford to pay their employees enough to maintain a single-income family of sixteen . . . I suppose businesses aren't run very well here.

What are the best businesses you've ever seen run? I don't know what the pay is at Chick-Fil-A, but my research suggests that a restaurant chain that can turn a profit while closed on Sunday is impressive in some way!

No comments:

Post a Comment