Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Window Of Opportunity

The next odd cultural phenomenon I noticed out and about was during shopping.
I couldn't believe the amount of lying!

False advertising is reportable to consumer agencies.

What? No. Well--there was that too. Anti-aging cream? There weren't any time-reversal properties in any of those containers. The brand names of some of the bottled water I saw implied purity and freshness and natural geographical formations that were irrelevant to the reality of the product. To imply that a phone is sexy is to imply that that's where baby phones come from. The pictures of the food look very little like what's being sold in the same restaurant . . . but, no, that's not what I meant. I was talking about the customers.

They lied about ability to buy?

Wh--  Um . . . yeah, I saw that too. I even saw people claiming they COULD afford things that they couldn't. That's not what I meant either.

People claimed they were window shopping. I saw it over and over again. NONE OF THEM WERE LOOKING AT THE WINDOWS.

Predicted this and asked Herr D to prepare a picture. [simultaneous upload of picture and neuralink burst to Hairy explaining term 'window shopping.']

"Window Shopping" by Herr D on heromachine.com. Doesn't resemble any suitbots.

Yeesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment