Monday, October 23, 2017

Overdue Check-In, Not Enough Karmic Balance


"Belle A La Lugosi" by Herr D on heromachine.com. Alternate title "Innecrodiabetic Shock."


SHELOB!

Here. 

Oh. I didn't know you were uploaded to the spitter.

Why do you call this device a spitter when it does not salivate or expectorate?

Because "thing that shoots water out the back for propulsion" takes too long.

You would prefer "hydrostatic propulsion unit."

Hmm. That's still a little long. Forget that for now.

Setting random timer for discussion.

[grumble] Fine. I haven't checked in with Herr D in a while. How's he doing?

He and his family are ill.

Oh. I should send him a well-wish.

He received a copy of your general wish toward his health. He believes you write AI at times.

Really? He doesn't believe in you?

Quote: 
Yeah, Hairy, oh, 'Shelob?' [apparent disbelief] If you had any real powers, I'd ask you to start me reaping what I've been sowing.
Unquote.

[chuckle, deep in the gills] Good old Herr D. Skeptics are good for dreamers like me. Keeps us grounded. Remind me to amp up some good feeling in his direction when I travel onto land again.

Programming reminders into serviceable suitbots. 

There IS a rather large karmic imbalance in his life . . . [propels self away with SeaDont]

No comments:

Post a Comment