Monday, January 22, 2018

Title Of Book Available Right Here, Absolutely Free


[begin recorded segment, Hairy chatting with Herr D]


Okay, I'm doing bettter. Still swamped and exhausted but better. Sorry I haven't been available for as many visuals

No, I get it. Most people can't do what you do. That's personally, professionally, physically, AND artistically, just so you know I'm keeping track.

Thanks, and wanted to tell you I can't buy the book suggested yet

I--get that too. You aren't paid nearly enough, and your family needs are high. Wish I could pay you for the visuals you've already done.

yeah but not what I meant?

Oh--you have a Nook, right? I can help you figure out how to translate it from Kindle. That's actually pretty easy. There's even some apps out for it.

yeah but still not what I meant?

Your fanfic's taking up too much time?

yeah but still no

What is it then?

you didn't post a title? what's the book called?

[exasperated gill flutter] I'll fix that, thanks. [closes chat window] SHELOB!

Here.
 
Why didn't you tell me I'd forgotten the title?

Corrections are scheduled for three high tides from now.
 
Good grief. The title was "Treating People Well: The Power Of Civility . . . " something, by Berwin and Bernard, available on Kindle and in hardback. Post this?

Right away. [end recorded segment, upload, disconnect]

No comments:

Post a Comment