Saturday, March 3, 2018

Waste Makes Baste? An Example For Congressmen To Follow



[upload directly from Herr D's submission]

Notably, as blogs too often address extremism and polarization and violence, I must recommend any readers stop reading any hate mail and news about wasting human lives and focus for a moment on the wasting of food and drink.

I assisted 'Shelob' with passing along a suggestion to 'my associate across the aisle' on that very topic. Economically speaking, food waste is more a necessary practice for myself than a habit worth justifying, but I commend his efforts with tea.

I further pass on this suggestion to all of you, assisted by 'Shelob' of the great technical understanding:

Tea can be used in place of water or stock when making rice to add flavor (and probably some irritatingly small amount of antioxidants or whatever.) Jasmine or lavender tea provide a gentle flavor to rice. 

I might recommend using only natural sweeteners to those who occasionally burn food like myself, as high concentrations of some artificial sweeteners give off small amounts of toxic fumes if super-heated. Personally, I don't sweeten the tea at all when using it to make rice, but it might add a dimension to sticky rice if that were the goal.

Per Hairy's suggestion of following both sets of bias to center and correct one's views, I recommend nakedvillainy.com as a non-extremist blog, and therefore, a suitable counter to this one.

 [activate titlebot, blog function submit protocol 1033, disconnect]

No comments:

Post a Comment