Friday, June 1, 2018

We Were Led To This . . .

"The Golden Rule In Lead," by Herr D in Paint.

Blog fcn(on) : HairySurfInterrupt : BlogContentReminder

--nd I said those weren't pomeranians! . . . What?

[neuralink display of recent news regarding Barr, Trump]

[full five-eye roll] This counts as a controversy?

You have not blogged for longer than usual. It is usual and customary to pick a topic that the humans are arguing about.

Yuk. Alright. The first thing to realize is that celebrities are a renewable resource. You'll always have more of them. Human nature includes being fickle about fame and the famous. Another celeb did something stupid and may have ended a career. Big deal? What'd Herr D say about Barr?

[0.000010038 second scan of recent content] A question mark. He is online, however.

He is?! Put me in that chatbox.

[neuralink hack]
Hey, man! Whaddya think about Barr?

Hairy? Oh, hey. Barr? She always sounded a little hateful to me. The voice, mostly. The only bit of hers I ever heard that actually made me laugh was her bit on failed birth control methods.

. . . I may have to reference that. Note, Shelob?

Noted.

 Okay, and what about the bit with the prez? Double standards? Character assassination?

He's the biggest double standard I've ever seen, but you have to HAVE character for it to be assassinated.

Wow. I was gonna go with something like, "He's been bad to everyone, so he's just beginning to get his. Human nature includes revenge, and Trump has a lot coming?"
. . . I like yours better, though. You think you could make a snapwork piece for this?

May have time for something crude.

 Love to see it if you can. [exits chatroom] Put it in if he makes something. He's on top of it. [resumes watching gif of two cartoon foxes flirting pirated from "The Fox And The Hound."] I could ship those!

No comments:

Post a Comment