Monday, July 7, 2014

Courier & Jives

Herr D designed this one on heromachine.com. He did well, even
if there are one too many nostrils to look real.--Hairy Deewon      
Along the aphorism line, I figured something out. That saying 'don't look a gift horse in the mouth' means check inside its belly for people coming to kill you. The Trojan War must have been fascinating to watch. I missed seeing it by at least [time period redacted]

Time reference.

What? Oh.

Distraction?

Uh, no, I'm just distracted, Shelob. I may have verified that at least one engineering firm IS developing models of reverse wave machines. Those of you who have been viewing since May 6th, (I think) know I posted about the surprising lack of that technology on the market. I guess the D-I-Y-ers might beat them to market (or the local inventors.) I guess I'm surprised it's apparently taking such a long time.

Correct. "You Been Mooned" posted early May. Net traffic suggests engineering firm on task earlier than May.

So it IS obvious then. At least somebody is 'working on the problem,' eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment