Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Widdle Bunny Wabbit Of Doom

Herr D, heromachine.com
Herr D said this character was named "Hastings" after some event that may have happened in history. I don't believe it, but who knows? I wasn't there. I finally remembered to ask his permission to post a link here to the beginning of his thread. http://www.heromachine.com/forum/the-heromachine-art-gallery/herr-ds-cfls/

There are other artists there, too. Some he says are better, but none that I understand so well. He says that's because I inspired his art and encouraged him to start the thread in the first place, but he encouraged me to start this blog, so--okay.

I am using this picture to illustrate the fault in the saying "fits like a glove." Herr D says regular gloves never fit him, even though his hands are regular enough to use a standard keyboard. Now this saying dates from a time when gloves might have been individually made, so it just needs a reboot.

Remember! When you improve the language, you improve your societal level of cognition. When you improve that, you improve your survival odds. Give me your best brand-new aphorism that means 'fits well.'

No comments:

Post a Comment