Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Herr D Declares LW Needs Schooling, Says It Might Be Done Kindly At Yuni D's Suggestion

 

 

"With A Tap, Kvar Fails Stealth Training" by Herr D on heromachine.com. Some people miss the trainer's finger in this picture. 'Kvar,' the trainee, did not detect the trainer holding the stick, as he was distracted by the snake. All trainees must learn their curricula, or what is the point of training? --Shelob

Liz Wheeler, in a short, declares that a teacher has a "rabid hatred" for parents, then displays a teacher pointing out that she is qualified for her job, that not all parents are qualified for her job, and reading the following:

"It is not to teach children only what their parents want them to be taught; it is to teach them what society needs them to be taught." 

I showed this short to my littlest. SHE said that the teacher wasn't displaying any hatred, then said that LW is "assumptive and aggressive about some wrong ideas." "Assumptive?"

Yeah, I don't know. I then said that I might be harsher. My littlest said she wouldn't be, because people are too harsh already too much of the time. That is possibly correct.

I have to say, I was proud. 'Let the little children show the way.' That doesn't mean let them control the parents. 

I have to be one of those parents that the teachers are proud of. Raising our children right does include giving them bad news, showing them things that we'd rather not let them see--ever. I'm gonna have to weep for lost innocence on my own time, but I LIKE the fact that my littlest might turn out as capable as myself and that teacher that was rabidly showing her citizenship and work ethic and correctly speaking about the fact that we need our children to grow up a helluva  lot smarter than ourselves.

Liz Wheeler? Please get schooled. You need to be. That teacher was correct. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment