Wednesday, April 15, 2020

It's All Lies


"Odd Lecture" by Herr D on heromachine.


You have calmed.

What?! Shelob? Have you been lurking?
italicsbot noted agitation of your home laptop and then cessation. It did not match known laugh patterns. You were upset or startled?

[probable eye roll] Right. Yes. You have a recent entry already, Shelob.
Check-ins are optional, but desirable, according to programming. Please take this opportunity to vent.

Sure. [sigh and another probable eye roll] A spam ad popped up on my music I was using to relax. "Do you approve of Trump's recent performance? Y/N"  I clicked 'no.' It then said that I should donate money and seized up my internet. It claimed he had a 93 or 94% approval rate on the final screen. I had to exit out completely.
That interrupt was noted. [.7495748462 seconds pass] It appears to be collecting answers as 'yes' no matter what. From now on you should skip the ad.

That's what I do with those lies from the Epoch Times.
Do you feel better, having vented?

Maybe. I'm not sure. I'm gonna go back to the music. Bye, Shelob.

No comments:

Post a Comment