Monday, October 26, 2020

A Certain Sir Is Surprisingly Surly

  

"Amusement Park" by Herr D on heromachine.com. He needs some time off.-Shelob.

--ot really! I've been putting in about 75 hours a week at work and I'm having [3 second pause] family issues.

You are having multiple children?

No! Wth?

You are issuing new family members?

Not children, you twit! PROBLEMS! Sometimes I think maybe English isn't your first language.

It is not. What problems?

[17 second pause] My PRIVACY REDACTION is PRIVACY REDACTION, my PRIVACY REDACTION PRIVACY REDACTION, my PRIVACY REDACTION PRIVACY REDACTION, and, what's worse, PRIVACY REDACTION PRIVACY REDACTION, PROFANITY PRIVACY REDACTION.

That is apparently bad. Why would PRIVACY REDACTION PRIVACY REDACTION?

Well, it isn't her FAULT. She PRIVACY REDACTION.

That is understandable. Notify to autoblog in future.

Right. Sorry. Don't mention any of this, though. 

Please check your privacy settings in the emailed form asap.

I will. [exits]

 


No comments:

Post a Comment