Thursday, August 11, 2022

Circumstantial Norris' Opinion: Possible Confirmation

"Droid 7391 Preps Attack" by Herr D on heromachine. This was the only reference to Zen within Herr D's portfolio at this time.-Shelob

 

Shelob? [opening chatbox] Here.

Oh, good. Can you transfer that social chatbox from the game site on my home computer into the blog on this pad? Done.

! Thank you. Just put it in. I'll type a paragraph to add to it. [insertion]

 

HG: lucked into ur bit on CN. U say udk him but u close 2 rt.

Herr D: Thank you! Every blogger wants confirmation of their opinions, ideas. You know Chuck Norris? You couldn't get me a quote could you?

HG: I no writer but I hung near him half day heez all direct like; ev1 persecuted 4 bein is better leader than persecutors

Herr D: Kind of Zen master, direct but calm and concise, right? He's like that in REAL life?

HG: was 2 me. gl 2u . ur a gd writer team. Fun

Herr D: Thank you very much, HG; feel free to e us or comment anytime.


[insertion ends]

So, I'm picturing Chuck Norris with his quiet, calm voice saying to V. Orban: "Anyone who's ever been persecuted for being who they are is a better leader than those persecuting others. How much harm will you do to your country?" HG is the only one to comment so far, but I'm guessing he's giving a closer idea of what Norris really would say if he commented directly back to Orban.

Thanks, HG!

No comments:

Post a Comment