Saturday, January 6, 2024

We Only Want Presidents Who Listen To The Right George

 

"U.S. Flag" by Herr D on Paint3d. Listening to the right advice famously does make good presidents.-Shelob


[opening chatbox] Your health app registers your heart rate goes up every time you look down and to your right.

2-17 beats per minute higher. Are you in a hurry?

no Why does your heart rate rise every time you look at the clock?

[looks, heart rate spikes, startles] yuk Please explain.

The date still gets to me. You have never lived through this day before and do not believe in time travel.

Funny. I mean 1/6. Will you blog, then?

[snort] sure Any assistance required?

Yes. Give me a quote for and against peaceful transition of power. Something Trump would have to have known before that fateful day. Found.

! oh, come on. You'd already found that. Trump saw "Hamilton" while president. One is from it. One was quoted in it.

ok? [dramatic pause, .3 seconds]

"Under the shadow of my own Vine and my own Fig tree." George Washington to Madison, about the virtue of leaving power in peace.

"I'll send an armed battalion to remind you of my love." George III in "Hamilton" about maintenance of power and loyalty.

Wow. Let that be a lesson. We only want presidents who listen to the right George. Thank you. [exits]

No comments:

Post a Comment