Sunday, February 4, 2024

Those Befuddled Masses

 

"Faux News Blinding The World" by Herr D on Paint3d. An interesting tribute; the diving helmet is obviously a reference to 'diving down rabbit holes,' but the flag could be either a sign of incompetence or a distress call for those in need?-Shelob

[excerpted from chat]

--No, I don't. She was watching Fox News on her phone with headphones b/c she had hearing loss and didn't want to be rude to ev1 else. I could hear it tho it was over headphones. And she paused it and asked what happened January 6th?

Why were you so reserved in your response?

Fox was playing over the bar. I figured I didn't want to be attacked. So, yeah, I said 'that's when those people broke into the Capitol.' And she said?

'I wonder who really did that.' Did you provide her a source?

I'm afraid I looked at her like she was crazy before I left her. Even Faux News has given explanations, excuses, and denials about what really happened and mentioned the trials that are almost over. Besides, who had motive? That does seem surprising. Make a pic?

[startle] I'll see.


No comments:

Post a Comment