Sunday, March 17, 2024

Is The FBI's Top 100 American Citizens Only?

"Prisons Have Walls Already" by Herr D on Paint3d. Walls apparently don't work?-Shelob


I'd like to ask who that comic was that pointed out that the FBI's Top 100 are all American. The fact that the REALLY bad guys besides cartel are FROM here. Who WAS that? Preliminary search did not find. Should fact-check?

Nah, anyone who knows should comment. Otherwise, I may have just dreamed it. I HAVE been very tired. Noted. Your skepticism can correctly run to yourself. 

[startle] Am I correct? Unknown. Much comic material is difficult to search. Robin William's material is still being decoded.

[startle, probable laughter]  I bet. . . I miss him. Good night, Shelob. Will you make a picture?

[audible laugh] I'll see what I can throw together. [exits]

No comments:

Post a Comment