Friday, March 13, 2020

Biden His Time; KP Shames CDC Head Into Doing Job; Coronavirus Getting Its Line

"Future Of U.S. Mint" by Herr D, heromachine.com. Shown droid WOULD be better pres than Trump.-Shelob
You HAVE been busy. No recreational online time except for the ten minutes under a new screen name. Have you been avoiding this blog?

No. With federal contractors reacting to the complete failure of leadership, two things happened: 1. I've been slammed. 2. My online activity has been under audit for security measures, so most of my limited time online has been under 'approved' screen names, usu. 'guest' and some random number. 
That would be why you have occasionally submitted your work under cyberpseudonyms.

Yeah. You've got to understand, my reports contain an electronic signature that won't leave the intranet or be seen from outside it. So I put those in under random real names sometimes in case a black hat is trying my agency. 

Wait--u could tell that?
You know security measures are primitive.

[pause with hands off keyboard] Right. Well, don't do anything I'd regret. Or be irritated by.
You mean besides know more than should be known?

[pause, possible laughter] Yes, besides that. I've got to go. You want a blog topic?
Please.

Katie Porter was admirable, and we'll see how effective it was later, kick-starting the CDC into declaring free COVID19 test availablity regardless of insurance. Our pres was an idiot again. Biden said what I've been saying for three years.
Which part?

I wish Trump would just be quiet . . . and let the experts talk. Something like that. Good luck.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment