Monday, March 2, 2020

No Yellow In The Primary, Just Red Or Blue, Much Wackiness To Ensue

As the primary approaches, are you prepared to discuss your political views?

One of them. I believe in the secret ballot and the right of every voter to keep quiet.
You have already been rated as centrist, moderate, and independent.

That much is accurate, but independent doesn't mean I'm voting independent.
What does it mean?

It means I'm free to vote for anyone.
Does the centrist part mean you will refuse to vote for a Democratic candidate if they are too left leaning?

No. That might balance out what's been happening for the last four years. It would only last four years if it's too extreme. I'm not sure yet. I don't like anyone that's running very much. Warren might be somewhat more level-headed than Sanders. Sanders might be somewhat more effective against Trump. Biden would be a more effective president than either, but is more likely to not get elected because he's more fit for office. Buttig--
He's out. [shows clip]

Oh. Okay. Bloomberg might be effective, but is more likely to take things too far than anyone. Anyone I've mentioned would be better than Trump for four more years, but that's not saying much. I don't even remember the names of any independents running right now. I don't think they stand a chance.
So you are open to choices, but not sharing.

Yeah, I'm not red or blue. I'm more of a swing voter than normal right now.

Swing away.

No comments:

Post a Comment