Thursday, January 7, 2021

Not Surprised Or Angry, Just Disappointed

 

"Map Recovered At White Rock Canyon Maze" by Herr D. He made a comment about a lack of civilization, so this is probably the most appropriate artwork.-Shelob

Hairy told me, even if I wasn't capable of guessing, that there would be problems this year with Trump supporters. I can't even imagine how everyone else didn't know that something was going to happen. So I'm disappointed in anyone who buys that there was "no intelligence" on the recent events happening.

I'm disappointed that officials that were elected, in any party, in THIS nation, felt threatened again.

I'm disappointed that law enforcement had to act heroically to save these people, that deserve to be safe.

I'm disappointed that pro-Trump citizens of these United States could not act as lawfully as the members of Black Lives Matter, who did a fantastic job of protesting in a bloodless, non-threatening manner. 

I'm not surprised. I'm not angry. Not even that someone had to be killed. Anyone who cannot stand to use the bloodless mechanisms for change that this country allows? Who deliberately incites violence that ends in bloodshed over politics in a democratic Republic? They aren't just seditious. They are guilty of treason. That includes President Trump.

I hope I'm being clear. This country was designed for bloodless change. Coups are just stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment