Friday, January 29, 2021

Predictions: Business As Usual

 

"Fontist's Desk" by Herr D on heromachine. Business as usual.-Shelob

All right. I'm onto you.

That preposition does not compute.

You had me take off ALL January Wednesday nights.

That was discussed.

Well, nothing happened Inauguration Day. The week before was the riots. The week after were three hate crimes near my workplace. I heard all about it last night.

Correct.

Don't "correct" ME 'Shelob! ' How did you know?

Hairy left specific instructions.

That psychic time traveler nonsense again?

It could not be nonsense; it is correct.

Because all of his predictions have been right?

Correct.

I don't buy it.

No purchase required.

That's not funny. Why didn't you just tell me to avoid being out on Wednesdays?

My instructions.

Right. [exits]

No comments:

Post a Comment