Thursday, February 4, 2021

Net Ninny For Now Meant Mammary Meme Mean; Palladin Posited Positive Preposterousness

"Bat Of Reality For Linea" by Herr D on heromachine. Linea's identity uncertain, but not the Net Ninny mentioned later in entry. No cranium was harmed in the production of this picture.-Shelob

 

We might try to regularize a post style.  Do you wish a reformat?

No. I mean a type of content.  Please.

Bad internet behavior.  You are speaking of not signing off?

No. I think trolling or stupid posts. 

 [.0000000000000000000000217 seconds pass] titlebot suggests Net Ninny.

[startle reaction] That's good. That's -- better than I had. Okay! Net Ninny for now!

[question composition] Who is the Net Ninny for now?

I --  didn't get a name. I'll have to just describe it. Her. There's this small dairy that puts the names of cows on their yogurt packages for marketing purposes.  This is Ninnyesque?

That's funny. No. I'm just setting the scene. There was a picture of one of the packages online. A lady posted that she thought animal product consumption was misogynistic, because all the names were female names.   That is out of set.

Silly, right? Thanks go out to the very next poster, who pointed out that yogurt from a bull wouldn't taste right.  Males do not have mammary glands.

[apparent laughter -- similar vibrations of laptop] Right. That's a special kind of wacky, knowing the word misogynistic but not knowing cows are female.   titlebot suggests naming the correction commenters Palladins.

[pause, probable head shake] Wow. Okay, that was better than mine, too. Kills trolls, rights wrongs . . . good. I'm sorry I didn't get screen names or a link. I'll try to do better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment