Friday, May 26, 2023

Social Extra-Small

 

"Future Glimpse Of U.S. Mint" by Herr D on heromachine. Haste makes waste? --Shelob

Do you believe the theories about announcing candidacy on Twitter by Desantis?

I haven't heard them and don't want to. I don't care! Twitter is the place liars, criminals, and crazies go to sound legitimate next to pithy pseudo-intellectuals. You do not like Twitter?

I have never liked Twitter. You might as well try to impart meaning on bullets and fire them with a machine gun. People do not learn, they usually grandstand and are occasionally swayed by what shouldn't be called a social medium. It SHOULD be called an social extra-small for the size of the tiny minds who infest it. Noted. Have you tried it?

I've only read them. I've never been much but disappointed. Most of them didn't even deserve comment. Those that did I could post here and give them real respect, but I'll probably stick to things that either deserve wire service notice or my outrage. 

Twitter usually deserves neither. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment