Thursday, September 3, 2026

Hang In There, People! We're Not Done Yet.

 

"Headcut" by Herr D on Paint3d. Much truth found in thinking nothing like those in charge.-Shelob

You are not blogging about the signs intended to debunk the Smithsonian?

No, I'm not worried. Why not?

Most people who are actually smart enough to appreciate the Smithsonian are smart enough to know not to trust politicians, influencers, etc. You are not blogging about the Great Lakes name change attempt? 

No, I'm not worried. Why not?

Most people are going to call Lake Ontario 'Lake Ontario' out of habit even if they WANT to change their ways. The clowndog will just sound more stupid about more stuff. You are not blogging about the Strait of Hormuz name change attempt?

No, I'm not worried. Why not?

If they name it after OUR president, they'll call it the Crooked Strait. Same thing, really. Habits will win over stupidity. You are not blogging about Hegseth reducing our military leadership?

He IS a reduction of leadership. Hogspit IS a reduction of common sense, sobriety, intelligence, skill potential, and more than I could name. Even Tillis called him 'inept.' The Tillis that confirmed him?

Yeah--but it's kind of an insult to the more capable inept people. What will you blog on?

Everyone please take some time to check yourself. Our military aren't the only ones that need mental health. And our president is making everyone less sane by the day. Thank you. This PSA brought to you by Herr D.

No comments:

Post a Comment