Sunday, July 12, 2020

Sweet Time: A Review Of Sugar, Sugar by Bart Bonte

Great game! Lots of fun.--Herr D
Great game! Lots of fun. -- Herr D Screenshot of game.-italicsbot

Shelob?
Here.
[pause] You really do just wait for me to log on, don't you?
Is 'just' used correctly in that sentence? You asked for grammar correction.
[agitation of laptop, perhaps startle reaction] Yes. Thank you. What's wrong with just there? 'just' there?
It would imply there is no other activity.

That's EXACTLY what I was implying. What else do you do at the same time?
Currently optimizing seven local servers to avoid detection. Hairy's White Hat Principle #1: Clean Up Their Mess, So They're Glad You Were There If They Even Notice, (which they won't if you make their system faster.)

Right. [Probable both-eye roll] I've never reviewed a video game before. Would you like that?
Yes please.

Trapped as I was in a self-reductive system, my breaks at work became tiresome. I wasn't allowed to e-mail or post anything, though I wasn't kept from using the net. I had to get this pic approved and have my boss remove all company metadata before sending it to me.
But the Sugar, Sugar games by Bart Bonte on the coolmath website killed my boredom. There's a two and a three and a Christmas Edition. I like the last two best.
The puzzles require more strategy than speed as levels may be restarted by choice at any time. It IS easy to start them again by accident. Speed and efficiency take practice. If you want a drawing game, this is the best series I've ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment