Friday, May 28, 2021

No Xenophobes Need Apply; Hate Is For The Weak And Stupid

 

"Just Chillin'" by Herr D on heromachine. This looks relaxed.-Shelob

 You have not reacted to the recent hate crime wave against Asians, Jews.

I have, just not blogged about it.

Why not?

Because, sometimes the best thing to do when hearing secondhand about stuff so shameful happening? Is just take care of yourself. When I hear that waves of hate are breaking on America more often than they were, I am ashamed of some of my fellow Americans. They are failing to BE American. Some of our forefathers were here for religious freedom. NOT every religion besides Judaism. When Asians LIVE AND WORK HERE and AREN'T IN CHARGE OF PLACES IN CHINA, then they aren't at fault for what happened in Wuhan. Americans aren't supposed to be stupid and blame their own citizens for what other people elsewhere do.

Black people were sold or stolen or born into slavery. America has been slow to change it's mind about them, more's the pity. But America IS changing. We are becoming, though painfully slowly, the nation that every nation should strive to be. These waves of hatred are backward and stupid and inferior. I really hope that we hear about them stopping and never restarting. I am heartily sick of hearing about citizens of my country acting like a bunch of cavemen fighting whoever they can blame for their misfortune.

I wouldn't mind making joining a hate group punishable by deportation. Right now I have no faith in people. I'm exhausted and sick at heart and just need to relax.

Go relax. [disconnects Herr D]

Perhaps there is a hate group against racists? Please respond if you know of one.

No comments:

Post a Comment