Monday, May 24, 2021

Two Out Of Three Brains Expired; Perhaps Refrigeration Was In Order?

"Brain Weighings" by Herr D on heromachine.

 

[extracted from chat] 

 Greene? Do you have a clip? [plays clip] 

 Oh, her. Yeah, I'm less offended by her offensive comments than I am offended by somebody that stupid allowed in office at all. Explain? 

 The Holocaust was about genocide. Mask mandates are about saving lives. That's an opposite for all those morons out there. I'm tired of it too. But I care more about human lives than my comfort. If you don't like it, find a merchant as stupid as you are and shop there until they have to close over illness. And Levin? [plays clip] 

Yeah, he's not really stupid; he just has trouble with basic English, listening, accuracy . . . those things. You mean his persistent error in saying 'lethality' when his guest kept correcting him? 

And the idea that China openly shares ANYTHING with the West. And the notion that hundreds of thousands of reporters would rather run a conspiracy against one man than seek out the truth. Oh, and the fact that LOADS of people haven't already tried to prove everything you're implying? Where is your head, man? And Sharpton? [plays clip] 

 THAT is a bright man. You can't just fight racism in your own silo. Good statement. I don't agree with everything I've ever heard him say, but his head is in the game, and I hope he succeeds beyond his wildest dreams. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment