Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Wave At Neighbors So Fewer Of Them Shoot

 

"I Surrender" by Herr D on heromachine.com. Waving should take place before weapons are pointed.-Shelob

You had an early understanding of the lone wolf shooter.

I wrote to President Clinton after Columbine. I explained in a handwritten letter that every caregiver of every child shooter should be investigated for abuse / neglect and if found guilty the defendant should also be charged with some version of reckless endangerment of the community at large.

Because, as evidenced by the biography of Saddam Hussein, children ARE weapons of mass destruction in their first stage of development.  You knew it would keep happening.

Who didn't? There is much reported surprise historically on the subject.

uhhuh What was the President's response?

I don't know if he ever read it. I got back a form letter explaining to me that the enclosed autographed picture wasn't just sent to everyone, that I was special. What did you do with the picture?

They forgot to enclose it. Anyhow, I didn't understand that some people can be successfully bullied onlineThat is a more recent development.

Mental illness is the only set of conditions that can be improved by people waving at each other and saying 'hi' without showing fear. I also signed a petition at Virginia Tech against removing student security jobs. They went to keycards after I graduated. Less than a decade later they started getting shot up too. Thank you for the suggestion.

What suggestion? Wha--

No comments:

Post a Comment